Boolean scalar type represents
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Boolean
link Require by
- AvailabilityAvailability object
- BottleBottle object
- BottleFamilyBottle Family object
- BottleManufacturerBottle Manufacturer object
- BottleSectionBottle Section object
- BottleShapeBottle Shape object
- ClosureClosure object
- CreateBottleFamilyInputCreate Bottle Family input object
- CreateBottleInputCreate Bottle input object
- CreateImageInputCreate Image input object
- CreateReferenceInputCreate Reference input object
- GlassColourGlass Colour object
- HeartBeatResponseHeartBeat object
- ImageImage object
- PageInfoPagination information about the corresponding list of items.
- PaginatorInfoPagination information about the corresponding list of items.
- ReferenceReference object
- ReferenceCategoryReference Category object
- SlugValiditySlug validity object
- SuitabilitySuitability object
- UpdateBottleFamilyBottleManufacturerRelationUpdate Bottle Family to Bottle Manufacturer relation input object
- UpdateBottleFamilyInputUpdate Bottle Family input object
- UpdateBottleFamilyRelationUpdate Reference to Bottle Family relation input object
- UpdateBottleInputUpdate Bottle input object
- UpdateBottleManufacturerRelationUpdate Reference to Bottle Manufacturer relation input object
- UpdateBottleManufacturerRepresentationRelationUpdate Bottle Manufacturer to Media relation input object
- UpdateBottleRelationUpdate Reference to Bottle relation input object
- UpdateBottleSectionRepresentationRelationUpdate Bottle Section to Media relation input object
- UpdateBottleShapeRepresentationRelationUpdate Bottle Shape to Media relation input object
- UpdateBottleVinolokSizeRelationUpdate Bottle to Vinolok Size relation input object
- UpdateClosureRepresentationRelationUpdate Closure to Media relation input object
- UpdateGlassColourRelationUpdate Image to Glass Colour relation input object
- UpdateImageInputUpdate Image input object
- UpdateImageRepresentationRelationUpdate Image to Media relation input object
- UpdateReferenceInputUpdate Reference input object
- UpdateTechnicalSheetRelationUpdate Bottle to Technical Sheet relation input object
- VinolokSizeVinolok Size object
- __DirectiveA Directive provides a way to describe alternate runtime execution and type validation behavior in a GraphQL document. In some cases, you need to provide options to alter GraphQL's execution behavior in ways field arguments will not suffice, such as conditionally including or skipping a field. Directives provide this by describing additional information to the executor.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.